Yes, all patients are required to have a GP referral. Referrals allow Dr Perron to bulk bill any consecutive visits to our clinic. A mandatory GP Referral is also a requirement with AHPRA guidelines for Cosmetic procedures. Please visit this link for more information.
- A surgical Consultation is $290 for Body procedures (A Medicare rebate of $80 is provided after the consultation)
- Hand and Skin Lesion Consultation fee’s are $170 (A Medicare rebate of $80 is provided after the consultation)
- Telephone consultations for interstate patients are $220
Dr Perron consults between the hours of 9am and 4pm Monday – Friday. Our team try their best to minimise consultation wait times for all patients, therefore, we usually provide availability for a consultation between 4- 8 weeks (this will differ during holiday periods). Our Team occasionally experience cancellations/ rescheduling and are happy to place patients on a waitlist for an earlier consultation date if they would like. Dr Perron has opened up his availability to offer selective Saturday consults, so please inquire with our reception team if this is something that is of interest to you.
Our beautiful clinic is located at 490 Boundary Street, Spring Hill. Our clinic itself is located in a Heritage listed cottage which offers a warm, welcoming and calming ambiance on arrival. Our dedicated reception team will greet you in our clinic foyer and from there you will be checked in and directed to take a seat in one of our waiting areas. All patients are welcome to complete a consultation with our Dermal Therapist pre or post their consultation with Dr Perron – please alert our reception team in advance if this is something that you wish to do on the day!
Our reception team is here to guide you at all times during your visit to our clinic. If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to talk to our staff. We pride ourselves on offering a 5 star, friendly experience to all patients, so whether you need a taxi called, help with your parking app or your luggage stored away (for interstate patients), we are here to help!
- After your consultation you will be guided by Dr Perron himself or one of our friendly Nurses to the reception area where you will be assisted by our Medical Receptionist and Patient Care Coordinator!
- Formal, individualised quotes will be provided to you after your consultation. Our Patient Care Coordinator will sit down with you to walk you through all fee’s associated, health fund information, hospital information, surgery timeframes and the next steps to ensure that you are clear on what is involved. If you are unable to stay to discuss fee’s after your initial consultation, our team will email you quotes and can assist you remotely via telephone.
- Often patients may feel that they need a secondary consultation to discuss procedures further and cover any additional questions that they have before deciding on a procedure. This is something that we encourage as we want our patients to feel confident and well informed before proceeding with any kind of plastic surgery. Secondary consultations are bulk billed with Dr Perron, along with any consultations that follow, including pre operative consultations, phone consultations and all post operative consultations (with a GP referral).
- Patients proceeding with cosmetic procedures are required to adhere to different post-consultation processes. If this applies to you, our Team will guide you through this in accordance with AHPRA guidelines.
Dr Justin Perron is a Canadian born, Australian-trained Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon (MBBS FRACS, AHPRA No. MED0000959827).
Dr Perron has dedicated his life’s work to helping men and women from all walks of life to repair and rejuvenate their bodies through plastic and reconstructive surgery. From subtle enhancements to life-changing transformations, he truly is a master in artistry and precision. Dr Perron studied Chemistry and Biochemistry in Canada at the University of Calgary before moving to Australia to pursue his medical training in 2000. Dr Perron completed his Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery at Flinders University in Adelaide, South Australia before moving to Queensland.
Dr Perron is a proud member of the Royal Australiasian Society of Surgeons (RACS), Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), Australasian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS Aust), Americal Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS USA) and the Queensland Hand Surgery Society. ‘
Dr Perrons Spring Hill Clinic, ‘Herstellen’ is a dutch meaning for ‘Restore, Repair, Recover & Recouperate’, which is exactly what our entire team strives to achieve for each and every patient we meet. Dr Perron and our highly experienced Nursing Team will guide each patient through their very own tailored Pre & Post Operative journey to suit their needs.
In addition to Pre and Post Operative care, as a patient of Dr Perron & the Herstellen team you will have access to many holistic treatment options to compliment your recovery, such as Herstellen’s very own MiNI (Micronutrient Infusion) service provided to you by Dr Perron and our Nurses! Micronutrients infused in the MiNI can include Vitamin B Complex, High Dose Vitamin C, Zinc and Iron. The infusion is catered to each patients need, indicated by a blood test completed prior to the infusion as directed by Dr Justin Perron (Vitamin B12 and Vitamin D injections are also offered).
Furthermore, Dr Perron is surrounded by an impressive multidisciplinary team, including medical professionals such as our Occupational Therapist, Accredited Lymphoedema Practitioner, Hand & Upper Limb Practitioner, Nutritionist & Dietitian and Dermal/ Laser Therapist, all of which, consult and treat patients out of our Herstellen Clinic.
Dr Perron and his extended multidisciplinary team’s purpose is to provide you with the expertise and resources to aid in the progression of Dr Perrons patient journeys.
- For more information or to inquire about a consultation or treatment, please contact our team directly on 3861 8800 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Keep up to date with us on our social media platforms
(Facebook) Herstellen Clinic / Dr Justin Perron
(Instagram) herstellenclinic / drjperron